Use of Personal Information for Facebook Members
1. Information used for membership registration, including user ID, name and profile picture.
2. Purpose for collecting and processing information To be used as a reference to use Facebook for logging into the website. No user data is used for anything else.
Instructions for deleting information for Facebook subscribers
1. Go to "Settings & Privacy" in your Facebook account, then click on "Settings".
2. Look for "Applications and Websites", you will see all the applications and websites that are associated with your Facebook account.
3. Find and click on "PJJSHOP" that appears in the search bar.
4. Tick the checkboxes of your choice and click on the "Delete" button.
5. Click the "Removed Items" sub-tab. and click view on "PJJSHOP".
6. Bring your User ID for connection and contact the staff of "PJJSHOP" by email [email protected].
7. The staff will delete your user data and notify you immediately.
JaneStudio built the PJJSHOP TH app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by JaneStudio at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Camera, Gallery. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2020-09-22